1) TastierSome things in life are non-negotiable. The tastiness of a wood-fired pizza is one of them. Deep-dish and gas-fired pizzas may taste good… but wood-fired is a whole new level of yum. Nothing can replicate the smoky, traditional flavour of a wood-fired pizza and that’s one thing a wood-fired oven will always have over other methods.
2) HealthierThe great thing about wood-fired pizzas is that they aren’t just tastier – they’re also healthier. When you cook pizza using a conventional oven, you have to cook it for longer due to the lower temperature. And when your nutritious toppings like capsicum, mushroom and spinach spend that much time in the oven, much of their nutrients are lost. This doesn’t happen in a wood-fired oven, because the incredibly high heat means it takes less time to cook.
3) Social spaceWood-fired pizza ovens are just like barbecues in the sense that they’re the perfect place to socialise. Except they’re even more alluring than a barbie. The delicious smell and the ability to watch pizzas being taken in and out of the oven generate a lot of curiosity from people, so when you’re cooking for guests, they’ll always want to huddle around the wood-fired oven and watch the pizza cook.
4) They’re traditionalPeople have been using wood-fired pizza ovens for hundreds and hundreds of years. When you start using yours, you’ll be continuing the great human tradition of cooking your pizza with the heat of burning wood. You’re basically being part of history!
5) Adds to the value of your home.
Wood-fired pizza ovens are a desirable attribute to any home. Like other renovations, they only add value to your home. So, if your plan is to sell your home in the next 5, 10 or 20 years, you’ve got nothing to lose by investing in a wood-fired oven. You’ll most likely get a better price for your home and make your money back! Wood-fired pizza ovens have a number of important benefits, but now you know the top five. If you’re thinking about investing in a wood-fired pizza oven, talk to the experts at The Wood Fired Co. They’re one of Australia’s best makers of pizza ovens, with years of experience under their belt to provide quality pizza ovens at affordable prices. Check out their range online or contact The Wood Fired Co today.