1) How big do you want it?You have to make sure you’re getting the right size of pizza oven. This depends on a few different things, like how often you make pizzas, how much space you have outdoors and how many guests usually come to your place at a time. Small pizza ovens range from about 60-80cm in diameter whereas large ones can go up to 130cm in diameter.
2) Where are you going to put it?Figuring out where you’re going to put your pizza oven is the next thing to consider when buying one. Where will it fit best and where will it look best? Pizza ovens are an attractive feature of the home, so it’s important that their placement is aesthetically pleasing as well as practical. Close to the back door and to your outdoor seating arrangements is usually the best spot. This way you can gather around your pizza oven and converse with your guests while the pizzas cook.
3) Which material?The material of your pizza oven won’t just determine how it looks. It also influences the efficiency and therefore the price of the oven. Brick makes the most efficient oven, retaining up to 85 per cent of the heat. Pizza ovens have been made from brick for hundreds of years and there’s a reason why they haven’t changed much in design all this time. Brick is simply the way to go!
4) How are you going to power it?Your taste buds will thank you when you invest in a wood-fired pizza oven. Nothing beats the traditional smoky flavours of wood-fired pizza with crispier bases. Wood-fired ovens will always create tastier pizzas, although they can require slightly more maintenance than their gas-fired counterparts.
5) What look are you going for?
A good pizza oven maker should have a range of appealing styles to choose from. Your pizza oven should look nice in your home and add an extra element to its visual appeal. So, clearly, there’s a lot to consider when choosing the perfect pizza oven. It may seem tricky at first but when you get in touch with the team at The Wood Fired Co, it gets a whole lot easier. The Wood Fired Co are masters of manufacturing domestic and commercial pizza ovens. They have a stunning range to check out online and offer incredible value for money. To invest in your perfect pizza oven, contact The Wood Fired Co today.