1) More versatile than your barbecueEverybody loves a good, ol’-fashioned Aussie barbecue… but the truth is, they’re simply not as versatile as wood-fired pizza ovens. Versatility is one of the biggest advantages of having a wood-fired pizza oven. You can cook everything from roast dinners, to seafood meals, to desserts using your wood-fired oven. Ever tried making dessert on your barbie? Of course not – that would be pretty silly.
2) Higher temperaturesWood-fired pizza ovens cook at higher temperatures than regular ovens, which is part of the reason that their pizzas are superior in flavour. This not only adds to a fantastic texture, but it also keeps your ingredients fresher and more nutrient-rich. Your fresh toppings like artichoke, capsicum, spinach, olives and chillies retain more of their nutrients and taste much fresher in a wood-fired pizza oven.
3) Entertaining spaceAnother huge advantage of pizza ovens? They create a centre for your guests to sit around and socialise. It also allows you, the chef, to socialise with your guests while cooking dinner right in front of their eyes. In other words, you’ll get to show off those amazing culinary skills of yours. In winter, you’ll sit around the oven to appreciate the fire and keep warm. The licks and crackles of fire create a fantastic ambience while you enjoy wine and conversation, late into the night.
4) You choose the ingredientsPart of the reason why wood-fired pizza tastes better than any other kind of pizza due to your selection of toppings. You get to choose the quality ingredients when you make your own wood-fired pizzas. Your ingredients won’t be coming out of the freezer, as they do at all the big pizza chains – they’ll be coming from the farm to your table! This makes wood-fired pizza unbeatably fresh.
5) You’ll only have to buy one once
If choose the right manufacturer, you’ll only have to buy a pizza oven once in your lifetime. And who’s the best manufacturer in Australia? The Wood Fired Co, of course. Their premium quality, Australian-made wood-fired ovens can be used to make pizza, roast meat, veggies, fish and a whole bunch of other mouth-watering dishes. Browse their range and get in touch with the team The Wood Fired Co today.